Friday, December 4, 2009

Final Presentation

I just put the finishing touches on the group collaborative project wiki. Our topic is Internet Safety and I took the portion dealing with online, sexual predators. As a father of two daughters and grandfather of five, I find my research very disturbing. It wasn't just what I learned about online predators, but what I learned about sexual predators in general that bothered me so much. While the online problem is horrific, it is only the tip of the iceberg. Most children are sexually abused, not by a stranger lurking on the Internet, but by the very people that are supposed to love and protect them. Sick bastards! If there is any justice in the world, those animals will burn in Hell.
Anyway, the project was very informative.

No comments:

Post a Comment